I say Nov-Dec because I’m already swamped with deliverables both at work and within my own projects this month. At least I won’t have to worry about what to do after October!
Nov-Dec Personal Development Project
- Set a goal: Learn a great deal more about unschooling philosophy and ideas
- Define a skill you want to develop: Primarily writing about these ideas specifically. Also improve my reading speed and note taking / synthesising
- Read 5 books on the topic: Radical Unschooling — Dayna Martin, Sandra Dodd’s Website, Parenting a Free Child — Rue Kream, End of School — Zak Slayback, Free to Learn: Five Ideas for a Joyful Unschooling Life — Pam Laricchia
- Use 3 programs or videos: Unschool Undefined, Unschooling Series, 2 Unschoolers Discuss Learning
- Attend 1 seminar on the topic: Might not be possible but I’ll keep an eye out
- Spend 30 minutes each day consuming content (such as podcasts) related to the topic: Exploring unschooling Podcast, The Unschool Life Podcast, Stories of an Unschooling Family
- Study daily and work on the skill: I will write and/or edit every day. I aim to post quality new content three times per week.